In this first episode of the Wi-Fi For Beginners podcast, we start our journey through module one of the various topics we will cover in this podcast series.
Module one takes a look at exactly what we mean by a “Wi-Fi Network”, discussing some of the concepts and terms to give us some foundational knowledge to build on in the rest of the series.
In episode one, we take a look at:
- The aims of the podcast series
- The topics to be covered by this series
- What is a “Wi-Fi” network?
- A reference network model to provide some context to our discussions
- Wireless LAN deployment environments
A copy of the slides that accompany module one can be found here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email | Share This: